"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

To All Google Friend Connect and Email Followers


Dollycas's Thoughts has moved to Escape With Dollycas Into A New Book.
I tried to transfer my followers from this blog to the new one but it did NOT work.
The previous feeds you were receiving through these two options were not transferred correctly due to misinformation from Google/Feedburner. It transferred all your nice pictures here and listed you as followers but you were not receiving information from the new blog only the old one.
For this reason I am asking you to please join Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book again, just like you would have had to if Google had not let me back in.
If you follow using Networked Blogs, that application has been having issues since Facebook made it’s major changes last month. If may just be easier to like the Escape With Dollycas Fan Page by clicking the Facebook Button in the upper left column or using this link.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience.
I know I have asked a lot of you the past 2 weeks and I hope everything from now on runs smoothly with no more glitches.
As always feel free to contact me at dollycas@hotmail.com or leave comments.
Thank you!!
Lori/Dollycas