"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Release Tuesday

My Recommendations

Available Everywhere Today Where Books Are Sold

Moon Spinners: A Seaside Knitters Mystery



Hannah's List 
Summer on Blossom Street

This book comes out in paperback today.  I read the hardcover before starting this blog and really enjoyed it, as I have with the whole Blossom Street Series.

I was unable to get an early copy of this book to review. I reviewed the first book in the series back in March and gave it a "I LIKE IT ****" so this one is on my Wish List.



These books will make good Springtime Reading.  Remember Moon Spinners is the 3rd book in the series and Path of the Wicked is the second book in the series.  Hannah's List can be enjoyed as a stand alone but ties into Debbie Macomber's Blossom Street Series.  Summer on Blossom Street is the sixth book in that series.

HAPPY READING