Feel Good Friday!!!
Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend. Go over to her blog for the details.
"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl. She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!
This has been an excellent week!!!!
1. My daughter Betsy (Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzie) celebrated her 20th Birthday on Wednesday!
2. There is just one week left of school, graduation is next Saturday. Jayme brought home his cap and gown on Thursday and the tears started rolling. Will need a huge box of tissues for the actual graduation.
3. Kaden has been a little stinker this week, first he unscrewed all the caps from all the spice bottles in the cupboard and later poured maple syrup on both the dogs. Boy, 3 year olds can make messes so fast.
|Don't let that cute smile fool you!!|
Replacing the covers will be quite challenging as the name of the spice is on the cover and not on the bottle. Giving the dogs a bath takes at least a team of two people each and while I did the best I could with a bowl of water and washcloth because everyone has been working or busy since Wednesday, they are still quite sticky and I just had to help Oreo get some toilet paper off her nose. Bath time tonight!!!!
NOT A GOOD COMBINATION!!!
4. The weather is finally cooperating and the tractors are finally in the fields behind our house. Kaden loves tractors and spent the morning watching them out the windows.
5. It has been a GREAT WEEK for reading. The cozy mysteries coming out June 7 from Penguin/Berkley/Obsidian are excellent and if you like this type of book all of them should be on your lists to buy as soon as possible.
Karen E. Olson will be Guest Posting here on June 8th.
Maggie Sefton will be Guest Posting here on June 14th.
Julie Hyzy will be Guest Posting here on June 15th.
Janet Bolin will be Guest Posting here on June 22nd.