"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!




Welcome to
Feel Good Friday!!!


Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.


"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl.  She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!



What made me FEEL GOOD this week?

I am happy to say my friends and family on the East Coast should all be wearing this T-shirt.
My prayers go out to anyone who lost someone in this terrible storm!


Matt Kenseth locked 3rd place in the 
NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase!!

The Wisconsin Badgers won 
last night 51-17 against UNLV

The Green Bay Packers won their last preseason game 20-19

and a little something funny


What made you Feel Good this week?
I hope you will take a moment to share!

2 comments:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

That dancing cat is adorable - I love it!

katsrus said...

My daughter won tickets to jefferson Speedway for this weekend and she gave them to us. So I get to go to the races. Yeah. And I feel better since I quit my job. And I got a whole lot of cleaning and painting done this week. Change of scenery has brightened my mood.
Sue B