"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION

Just a quick note.  I have recently added an email subscription gadget to Dollycas's Thoughts, (about halfway down the left sidebar) thanks to a wonderful idea I received during the GOT BOOKS? EVENT.  I thought I had it set up properly yesterday, but my report kept listing my subscribers as ZERO, even though I know people have signed up, so I have redid it today with a different gadget that seems to be working fine.  It is still a Feed Burner gadget.

If you signed up for email subscription prior to 7 PM CST today, you may have to reenter your email address.  If you are receiving my posts by email without a problem, ignore this message, I would hate to have you receive 2 notifications for every post.  If you are not, please reenter your email address.

Thank you.

Sorry for any confusion.

No comments: