"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW - Week 5 + Tag

 
  
No, I am not a new Tabloid Reporter, but it is a feature so 
that we can all get to know each other better.  

It struck me recently how much time I spend on this computer every day, blogging, chatting or playing games on Facebook, 
emailing friends and relatives, 
making cards and calendars, etc. etc. etc.

We depend on each other for book reviews, giveaways, encouragement, friendship, but how well do we really know each other?

So that is what this meme is all about, 
getting to know each other. 
Each Thursday I will post 3 questions for you to answer that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers. 
You don’t have to be a blogger to participate either. I will be using a Linky List for the blogs to use to participate and follow each other around to get to know each other, but if you are not a blogger just answer the questions in the comment section following the post on your favorite blog. 
This way we not only get to know other bloggers, 
we get to know our followers too.
I am really excited about this meme 
and hope many more people will join the fun.

Are you interested?
This week has a little added twist.  
On Tuesday I was Tagged by Cheryl at
Which was started by 
Mandy from Mandy's Escape
and the requirements are very similar to this meme, so this week, I am incorporating 3 of her questions and then will Tag 4 blogs that have never participated in the Enguiring Minds Want To Know meme with the additional questions for them to answer. Feel free to answer the extra questions if you wish and also feel free to tag other bloggers.  Hopefully it will bring more attention to this feature and we will all get to know each other better!!
WEEK 4 QUESTIONS 

1.  List four things you carry in your handbag.

2.  List four things on top of your desk.

3.  List four of your favorite things in your bedroom.

Additional Questions:  This is hard for me because while not in list form these were questions I had slated for the coming weeks, but I want to participate and support other blogs so here goes...

List four things you have always wanted to do but haven't.

List four things you really enjoy doing at the moment. 

List four songs you can't get out of your head.

List four things we don't know about you.
Now to pass it on:


Sheila at Book Journey
Sabrina at Cheeky Reads 
The four of you have officially been tagged!!  

Now for my answers:

1.  List four things you carry in your handbag.
I do not carry a handbag, haven't since my accident.  Anything I may need is slipped in my daughter's bag or a pocket.
2.  List four things on top of your desk.
My wonderful computer, my printer, lots of books and my can of Mountain Dew.
3.  List four of your favorite things in your bedroom.
My books, my television, a candle, and my hubby. 
List four things you have always wanted to do but haven't.
Take a cruise, visit Niagara Falls, visit the Grand Canyon, just travel the U.S.
List four things you really enjoy doing at the moment. 
Blogging, reading, playing with my grandson, being here for my family.
List four songs you can't get out of your head.
The theme to Hawaii Five-0.  That's  the only one.
List four things we don't know about you.
I used to build houses and pour concrete. 
I have an Associate Degree in Accounting.
I wake up every morning just glad to have another day.
I miss all the things I can no longer do, and all the things I wanted to do before but am now physically unable.

This week may have been a little more work than the previous weeks, and I apologize for that.   Next week will will return to the 3 question format. Now be sure to copy and paste the information and your answers into your blog, then come back to link up, so we can come to your blog and read your answers.

I hope you will come back to this meme every week and tell your friends so we can all get to know each other better and get the answers to all the questions 
Enquiring Minds Want To Know!!



3 comments:

Melanie said...

1. List four things you carry in your handbag.

cell phone, iPod, Xanax, chapstick

2. List four things on top of your desk.

timer, prayer beads, coaster, worry stone

3. List four of your favorite things in your bedroom.

by bunny Yolie, books that have brought me comfort, my fairy blanket, my first ever baby doll Dahlia.

Mystee said...

:O tagged....lol
Mine's up and linked...I really had to think on a couple of those :D

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Oh, hello, had to see whose responsible for starting this meme I got from Christine and I'll be posting my response tomorrow.

Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
Ruthi