"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SPREADING THE LOVE

On September 15, Carol at Dizzy C's Little Book Blog  awarded me the "One Lovely Blog Award".  I had received this blog before right after I started blogging, but it nice to receive it again as new readers find my blog.  Thank you Carol for the wonderful award.

This is just too funny, I was going  to pass the award on to Julie at Reading Without Restraint and as I went to her post to set up the link she had the same award post I have here and is passing this award on to me too.  Thank you Julie!

Both of the above blogs are truly lovely and I hope you will visit them soon!!

Rules for the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 8 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know that they've been chosen.

With BlogFest and my other weekly Memes I have found many worthy blogs, but I have to post about a couple other awards in the near future so I am changing Rule #2 a little bit. 

  1. Ericka at : the girl next door grows up
  2. Helen's Book Blog
  3. Beverly's Back Porch
  4. Jenn at Brown Eyed Girl's Ramblings
  5. Loren at From The Heart of a Bookworm
  6. Rebecca at Beck's Book Picks
  7. Crystal at I Totally Paused
  8. Mindy at A Room Without Books Is Empty
I hope you will take the time to check out these 'Lovely Blogs". Some have been around a while and some are  pretty new, but they are all LOVELY!!! 


    6 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congrats on your award Dolly! Wonderful!

    Jenn said...

    Thanks for the award! :)

    Julie P said...

    Too funny! Great minds think alike I guess, Lori! LOL

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for the award!!!! I have been working on an Awards Page on my Blog so I look forward to putting this one up.

    Have a wonderful day!

    yujiayao said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Wedding Dress said...

    thank you for your share!