"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!




Welcome to
Feel GooFriday!!!
Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.


Ericka has been off over the Holidays so this is the first linked up post since Christmas.

What made me Feel Goosince we last got together.

1.  I am back with my Feel Good Friday Friends.

2.  We had a really nice Christmas.  The pictures taken with my camera didn't turn out too well but my son has promised to email some from his which I will share with you hopefully next week.

3.  We had a terrible stomach flu go through our entire house over New Year's but have all survived and recovered.

4.  Be sure to check out my post Our Day at the Bradley Center.  It was definitely one of the highlights of our Holiday Season.

5. I celebrated my Blogoversary on December 31, 2010 and the giveaways are still running including $50 to CSN.com stores plus book giveaways I hope you will check them all out in the left sidebar and enter.

I can't wait to read about what made you
Feel Good this week!!

4 comments:

Natalie W said...

I've never seen this meme before! I'll have to check out her blog.
Looking forward to your pics and I couldn't pass up entering the blogoversary giveaways!
Natalie :0) TGIF!

Anonymous said...

I love number one and I feel the same way!!! I think not blogging contributed to my funky funk!!!

I am sorry about the flu, that is no fun, but glad you had a merry Christmas!

Happy new year and happy blogoversary!!!!

Victoria said...

Hey there! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you, glad you are all better - from one bra to another.