"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?



This great meme is hosted by Sheila at
"Book Journey".
It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.

i hope you all had a great week!!

FINISHED
Murder Your Darlings: Algonquin Round Table Mystery
Murder Your Darlings
by J.J. Murphy 
"THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT!"
Click on the picture in the left sidebar to read guest post and enter the giveaway.


Lost & Found
Lost & Found
 by Jacqueline Sheenan
My January JUST FOR FUN book!!
Don't forget to fill out the form for your January book.  
Go to the JUST FOR FUN PAGE for the form.

Miss Hildreth Wore Brown: Anecdotes of a Southern Belle
Miss Hildreth Wore Brown
by Olivia deBelle Byrd
Check out my review tomorrow 
and I have 2 copies to giveaway!!

CURRENTLY READING
Inhuman Condition
Inhuman Condition
by Kate Thornton

and

Dewey's Nine Lives: The Legacy of the Small-Town Library Cat Who Inspired Millions
Dewey's Nine Lives
by Vicki Myron and Brad Witter

ON DECK

Faithful
faithful
by Kim Cash Tate

Broken English: An Amish-Country Mystery (Ohio Amish Mysteries)
Broken English
An Amish Country Mystery
by P.L. Gaus

Remember to check out all the great 
Blogoversary Giveaways in the left sidebar!!
They are ending soon!!!

India Black
Carol K. Carr, author of India Black will be here on Wednesday so be sure to stop by and visit.

HAPPY READING!!!


14 comments:

Natalie W said...

Broken English sound very interesting. I have this thing about the Amish! Linda Castillo writes Amish type murder, not sure if you've read any of hers.
Hope you enjoy your reads and have a great week!
Natalie
The Book Inn

jlshall said...

So many interesting books! Especially "Miss Hildreth Wore Brown" - I'll have to take a look at your review. Happy Monday and happy reading!

Christina T said...

India Black looks really interesting. I love the cover! I want to read Dewey's Nine Lives too. Happy reading!

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

My aunt loved Dewey's Nine Lives and I plan on borrowing it from her soon, can't wait to see what you think of it :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have a great selection of books, Lori...Hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You reminded me that I needed to read Faithful too! Peaking at your map - it looks so good!

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

LOVE the cover of Miss Hildreth wore Brown!!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I've read Mrs. Hildreth Wears Brown and Dewey's Nine Lives. Loved them both!

Esme said...

I loved Dewey and Lost and Found-I want to read India Black Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. It is hard to find time to read because I keep doing handwork some of which I posted here in case you didn't see it.
XD

Anonymous said...

I meant to include
http://purplume.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/a-handwork-meditation/

Aleetha said...

The cover of Lost & Found is so cute. I want to know more about the book.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing all these wonderful books!

Carol said...

HI Lori,

Miss Hildreth and India Black have caught my eye and are on my wishlist.

enjoy ur week of reading

carol