Feel Good Friday!!!
Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend. Go over to her blog for the details.
"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl. She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!
This week by Feel Good Friday starts out as a prayer list.
- I am keeping the people in Japan in my prayers.
- I am keeping the people of the United States in my prayers for the monumental cuts being proposed for much needed things like education.
- I am keeping Wisconsin in my prayers because of the political issues here.
- Closer to home I am praying for my husband as he deals with not one but two (his and Jayme's) vehicles having major problems. Jeff is working from home today as his car goes into the shop. We have had problems with Jayme's car since its purchase just a few months ago and hopefully the dealer will do the right thing.
- I am asking all of you to keep Jayme in your prayers as he leaves today to spend next week in Florida on Spring Break with his girlfriend's family.
Now what made me Feel Good this week:
I celebrated the 10 year anniversary of my accident this past week. For someone that shouldn't even be alive I have survived 10 years and still going strong!!!! Praise God!!!