"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?



This great meme is hosted by Sheila at

It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.

I had a really good week!!!
FINISHED

Closet Confidential (A Charlotte Adams Mystery)
Closet Confidential
by Mary Jane Maffini

The Busy Woman's Guide to Murder (A Charlotte Adams Mystery)
The Busy Woman's Guide to Murder
by Mary Jane Maffini
Release Date:  April 5, 2011

Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle
Miss Julia Rocks The Cradle
by Ann B. Ross
Release Date:  April 5, 2011

Night of the Living Dandelion: A Flower Shop Mystery
Night of the Living Dandelion
by Kate Collins
Release Date:  April 5, 2011

CURRENTLY READING
Deadly Notions (A Southern Sewing Circle Myste)
Deadly Notions
by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
Release Date:  April 5, 2011
Elizabeth Lynn will be here on April 6th 
for Cozy Wednesday!!
Plus I'll have 2 copies of 
Deadly Notions to Give Away!!!

ON DECK
Cookie Dough or Die (A Cookie Cutter Shop Mystery)
Cookie Dough or Die
by Virginia Lowell
Release Date:  April 5, 2011
New Series!!

Sweet Revenge: A Lady Arianna Regency Mystery (Lady Arianna Hadley Mystery)
Sweet Revenge
by Andrea Penrose
Release Date:  April 5, 2011

Eat Your Peas, Daughter: A Little Wisdom and a Lasting Promise
Eat Your Peas Daughter
A Little Wisdom and A Lasting Promise
by Cheryl and Mom Karpen
Release Date:  April 5, 2011

ToysInhuman Condition
Ides of March Giveaway Ends 
March 31 at 11:59 P.M.
Be sure to get your entries in.
Click on the picture in the left sidebar to 
go to the original post to enter!!

Be sure to check out the fun new 
Monday Music Moves Me Meme

in the post below!!
A great kick off to the week right along with this one.

HAPPY READING!!!

7 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I am finishing up the book I was reading last week, "The Lady Most Likely" and will probably start reading my book for the "Just For Fun Challenge" in April. I have so many I don't know which one to choose today.

Nise' said...

I love the titles of your Cozys! Have a great reading week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

As usual, you have some great cozies on your list...hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

I'm anxious to read Deadly Notions too! Have a good reading week, my friend!

Jennifer said...

You always have the best selection of cozy mysteries around and my TBR list continues to grow with each visit. Happy reading and enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-32.html

Julie P said...

You did have a great week, Lori! I always love seeing what books you've read...

Anonymous said...

I have Pepper Smith's second book Rio Star all ready and waiting to be read. Meanwhile, I've gotten hooked on putting together toys for the Toynami to Japan. I posted pictures of what I have been making on my blog, especially because you asked to see what I crochet. I love the pink crown.