"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?



This great meme is hosted by Sheila at

It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.

FINISHED
Scratch the Surface (Cat Lover's Mysteries)
Scratch The Surface
by Susan Conant

The Stormchasers
the stormchasers
by Jenna Blum 
Paperback Release: April 26, 2011

Pumped for Murder: A Dead-End Job Mystery
Pumped For Murder
by Elaine Viets
Release Date:  May 3, 2011

CURRENTLY READING
The Wedding Shawl: A Seaside Knitters Mystery
The Wedding Shawl
by Sally Goldenbaum
Release Date: May 3, 2011

ON DECK
Bullet Work
Bullet Work
by Steve O'Brien

Mind Your Own Beeswax (A Queen Bee Mystery)
Mind Your Own Beeswax
by Hannah Reed
I have been waiting not so patiently 
for this one to arrive!!
Release Date: May 3, 2011

Flowerbed of State (A White House Gardener Mystery)
Flowerbed of State
by Dorothy St. James
A New Series!
Release Date: May 3, 2011

Much more good reading coming up too.
I have to read faster!!

There are two giveaways to enter in the left sidebar!


Be sure to check out the fun new 
Monday Music Moves Me Meme

in the post below!!
It's bring a friend week, 
so I hope you will try it out.
A great kick off to the week right along with this one.

HAPPY READING!!!
Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agent

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a delightful selection of books. Happy reading and enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

It took me to now to realize that you and Sharon at Garden Of Books love cozy mysteries.... I have to smile.... and I have to read some :)

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

Flowerbed of State sounds pretty interesting, I may have to check that out! I hope you're recovering well :)

Marce said...

I hope the one you have been waiting for is great. Look forward to your thoughts on Stormchasers, that was my Feb Bookclub choice.

Martha Eskuchen said...

How do you manage to get all of these books with such cute covers? I hope you enjoy your reading!

Mardel said...

LOL - for some reason, I love the title of "Mind Your Own Beeswax!" Happy reading

:)

Teddyree said...

You had a good week, The Stormchasers sounds great and Mind Your Own Beeswax sounds like a fun read. Enjoy your books :)

Anonymous said...

Some fun books! Happy reading this week.

Steve Capell said...

I have read several reviews of the Stormchasers and it sounds like a fascinating book. I will keep this on in mind, but my TBR platter is really full at the moment. Maybe I need to read faster as well. LOL Enjoy your reading.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I foresee many happy reading days ahead! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Notorious Spinks said...

Looks like you had a great week.