"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY - SPECIAL THURSDAY EDITION

Since I was in the hospital from Sunday night until late Tuesday afternoon I was unable to post my recommendations for books that were released this past Tuesday, April 5, 2011. There are just too many good ones to skip the monthly post so while it is a little late, below you will find my picks along with links to my reviews!!


These books are now available online 
and from your local bookstores!!













MY COMPLETE REVIEW PLUS AUTHOR GUEST POST AND GIVEAWAY!!!

Other books released on Tuesday that may interest you include:
Crunch Time: A Novel of Suspense (Goldy Schulz)
I will be reading and reviewing this one soon!!
An Uninvited Ghost (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery)Sweet Revenge: A Lady Arianna Regency Mystery
These two have moved to my TO-BE-READ pile as I just ran out of time because there were so many good books this month.


Plus there all these wonderful titles!!!


Holly Blues (China Bayles Mystery)The Forever BoxMourning Gloria (China Bayles Mystery)Murder, She Wrote: Skating on Thin IceA Hard Day's Fright (A Pepper Martin Mystery)Dead and Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)Crimes by Moonlight: Mysteries from the Dark Side


April is a wonderful month for new releases, be sure to visit your favorite bookstore today.


Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am overdue to escape with a good book. It will wait till tomorrow however, cause I have a headache. XD