"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading???


This great meme is hosted by Sheila at "Book Journey" formerly
"One Person's Journey Through a World of Books"

Finished Last Week
    Run for Your Life
  • Run For Your Life by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge







 
    Step on a Crack [Book Club 
Edition] (Detective Michael Bennett NYPD & His Ten Children, Volume 
1)
  • Step on a Crack by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge 






 

    Worst Case
  • Worst Case by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge 
(Review Coming Soon)







Just Don't Call Me Ma'am: How
 I Ditched the South, Forgot My Manners, and Managed to Survive My 
Twenties with (Most of) My Dignity Still Intact
  • Just Don't Call Me Ma'am by Anna Mitchael
 (Review Coming Soon)







Currently Reading
  • Adulation by Tiana Wilkens









Still on Deck
    Miniskirts, Mothers, and Muslims: A Christian Woman in a Muslim Land
  • Miniskirts, Mothers & Muslims by Christine A. Mallouhi 








New On Deck (A Little More Catching Up on by TBR Stacks to get ready for New Releases)

    Fleece Navidad (Knitting Mysteries, No. 6)
  • Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton 








    Dropped Dead Stitch (A Knitting Mystery)
  • Dropped Dead Stitch by Maggie Sefton
Paperback Release June 1, 2010
Next book in the series Skein of the Crime comes out in hardcover on June 1, 2010 too.







Looks like some more good books for your Summer Reading Lists. Lost some reading time last week as I supervised the start of the painting in our Living Room.  Deadline for a long "Honey Do List" is our daughter's high school graduation day of June 12.  Big party planned with lots of friends and relatives and house has to be "ship shape".

Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK READING!!!!!


I just found out I won Sheila's contest last week.  Thank you so much Sheila.  I love this MEME!!!


5 comments:

Nise' said...

A James Patterson week! They are quick reads. I have Worst Case on my stack. Have a great reading week.

Sandra said...

A Patterson feast. My son and I used to read every one of his when they came out. The Mallouhi book must be interesting. I look forward to your thoughts on it. Congratulations on winning the It's Monday prize. Have a good reading week.

Christina T said...

The Maggie Sefton mysteries sound like fun books. Adulation also looks good. I hope you enjoy your reading.

Jennifer said...

Excellent choices last week. This week looks like a fun reading week. I look forward to your reviews. Happy reading. My Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3-may.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have to get my hand on Step On A Crack and get all caught up on the three Michael Bennett reads of Pattersons.... then I will be ready for whatever is next, because there has to be a next one!

Have a great week! :)