"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!




Welcome to
Feel GooFriday!!!

Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.

"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl.  She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!

What made me Feel Good this week!!

1. I am continuing to feel better. Just a little paralysis of my face yet and the pain is very manageable.  Even had a summer cold this week but it seems to be going away.  Thank you for all the prayers. 
2. My son Kris and his beautiful wife Amber celebrated their second wedding anniversary by having some wonderful pictures taken.  This is my favorite.
Taken by Capture The Moment - Fall River, Wisconsin


3. Daughter Katy bought some new socks this week and her son decided they would make a good super hero costume. 
Our Very Own Captain Underpants



4.  I keep realizing in quiet ways that my friends and family are really awesome!!!!

5. Funny Cat Pictures Make Me Smile!!!

What made you Feel Goothis week?
I hope you will take just a moment to share it with me.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Your grandson is adorable and I just love that picture of the kittens. They're faces are priceless!!

Jackie said...

The best part of Friday is coming over to see what photos you share with us Lori, happy that the "kids" enjoyed their first year together enough to commemorate the 2 year's anniversary with some candid photos to share with family and friends. Captain Underpants is priceless! The LOL cats pic is one I have seen but it still made me grin in appreciation and yes your friends and family are lucky to have you too, quietly or not!

TGIF, another weekend and that is a good enough reason for me to be happy on Friday.

Martha Eskuchen said...

I am glad to read you are feeling better. Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.

XmasDolly said...

Well, look at you! Great picks there girlfriend. So what I want to know was you up dancin' around getting your groove on to these songs like the rest of us! LMAO Hope you had a fun time today! Have a rockin' week, and thanks for playing along. Don't forget to watch for my Gala Give-Away Party when I reach 1,000 followers. Only need 25 more. Woo Hoo! It's gonna be something I promise.