"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!








Welcome to
Feel GooFriday!!!

Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.

"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl.  She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!


What made me FEEL GOOD this week.
1. I slept in this morning.
2. This is what I found Wednesday morning when I got to the kitchen.
That is Nera Belle on the kitchen table.
3. We have two new additions to our family this week.  On Saturday Betsy brought this home after work.
This is Doctor Watson.
Not to be outdone, my son Jayme brought this home Tuesday night.
This is Professor Moriarty, (Morrie).


Now Sherlock has a his sidekick and his 
mortal enemy to play with 


4.  We went to a very special Birthday Party last night.


These two little ladies just turned two.
Their mom has been like family since they day she was born which makes these little ladies very special.
5.The party was at a local park with some really cool new "toys".

I don't know who had more fun the little kids or...
...the BIG ones!!!
What Made YOU Feel Good this week?
I hope you will take a moment and share it with me!

2 comments:

Liz said...

How did my dog get to your house? Too big for my table, so he sought out another.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I have been trying to figure out for quite a while how the folded laundry was ending up on the floor. Finally caught the culprit. She looks so innocent too!