"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

WINNER SOAP OPERA MYSTERIES!!!!!

I can't believe the number of entries I had for this giveaway. 
I LOVE this series and so happy to share it with one of my followers!
to:


HEATHER A.


You have won all three books in Eileen Davidson's 
Soap Opera Mystery Series.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!!
Thank you to all who entered!!!
Winner was chosen using Random.org

Please be sure to come back to 
Dollycas's Thoughts 
for more
Book Reviews, Recommendations & Random Thoughts
plus more giveaways!!!
 
 

No comments: