"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reading Challenge Addict

Yes, I have joined another challenge.  
But this is a good one.  
I am admitting I have a problem.
Reading Challenge Addict

Cheryl and Gina Understand!!!
Go to this link for details.
Together we can help each other through this addiction!!

5 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

HA! Great challenge!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I know Michelle. It is so perfect. I almost joined yet another one today but am trying to resist! We'll see after I read details again. lol

CMash said...

Lori:
Welcome aboard!! We have lots planned for this fun challenged so stop by often and wear your badge proudly!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great addiction. Best Luck with it.

Unknown said...

I contemplated this one, then got lazy and never signed up for it. I fit it though..I'm seriously addicted to reading challenges.