"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dollycas Is Moving

Last Sunday I woke up to find that this blog, Dollycas's Thoughts had been disabled by Google, along with all my other Google Accounts. Not knowing if or when I would have access again,  I started over at Wordpress.  First the free version and then the updated version.  It is still a Work In Progress but I invite you all to come check it out.



You will find a cleaner, clearer, cleaner blog.
It will load much faster and all the bugs 
and errors of this site will be gone.

  • If you were following using Google Friend Connect those connections have been transferred.
  • If you were following by email, you will have to re-enroll for that.  I tried to transfer the Feedburner info but it shows I have 0 followers at me new site.
  • I also added a Facebook Fan Page to try to help people find me. If you want to check it out it is at Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book, or just click the Facebook Button on my new blog.
  • There are also Twitter, Linked In, and Google Reader Buttons as well.
  • If you had entered a giveaway here prior to October 8th, I now have access to those forms again but the contests were started over on the new site.  You do not need to enter again.  I will combine both lists.
  • There was a new Cozy Wednesday post with Jennie Bentley with a giveaway that includes an entire set of her Do-It-Yourself Series.
  • The history of this blog will not be transferred but most of my reviews are up on several sites and there is a link to the ones on Amazon on the new blog.
  • This blog will remain open as long as Google allows, but all new posts will be on the new site.
I hope you love the new site as much as I do.  There will be some growing pains and little fixes that need to be made.  Leave a comment any time if you have problems or questions.  I love to hear from you!!!

Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agen



No comments: