"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading???


This great meme is hosted by Sheila at
"Book Journey".
It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.
I missed last week. 
I was so sick I couldn't string two words together,
so this list is for the past 2 weeks.


FINISHED

One Bad Apple (An Orchard Mystery) 
One Bad Apple
by Sheila Connolly

Rotten to the Core (An Orchard Mystery) 
Rotten To The Core 
by Sheila Connolly

Red Delicious Death 
Red Delicious Death
by Sheila Connelly

A Killer Crop (An Orchard Mystery)
A Killer Crop
by Sheila Connelly
Release Date: December 7, 2010

If Walls Could Talk: A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery (Haunted Home Repair Mystery) 
If Walls Could Talk
by Juliet Blackwell
Release Date: December 7, 2010


The Fat Man: A Tale of North Pole Noir
The Fat Man
A Tale of North Pole Noir
by Ken Harmon
Review and Giveaway in post below!


CURRENTLY READING
The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery) 
The Diva Runs Out Of Thyme
by Krista Davis

ON DECK 
The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery) 
The Diva Takes The Cake 
by Krista Davis
The Diva Paints the Town (A Domestic Diva Mystery)
The Diva Paints The Town
by Krista Davis

The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery)
The Diva Cooks A Goose
by Krista Davis
Release Date: December 7, 2010
This is another one of those series that was shouting from my TBR pile and the few days I was sick last week put me a little behind on my reading so I will not have the newest book in the series reviewed by New Release Tuesday tomorrow.   But I can tell you I have heard nothing but good things about this series which is why the first 3 were patiently waiting on my TO-BE-READ pile.  There are just so many good books and so little time to read them all.  I have asked Santa for more reading time for both books and blogs.  I am waiting to see what he delivers.

Speaking of Santa, be sure to enter the giveaway in the post below, I really enjoyed that book.

One more plug:  I hope you will sign up to participate in my JUST FOR FUN READING CHALLENGE 2011Details can be found here.

I hope you are all having fun this Holiday Season!! and still finding time to "Escape" into some really good books.

HAPPY READING!!!!!

5 comments:

Laura @ Bunny Tales said...

New Follower! You brought all kinds of new books to my attention! I'll be anxious to explore some of them :)
Laura

Marce said...

You always have great cozy mysteries, they are just to light for my likings though.

My post


http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

purplume said...

Wow impressive number of books you read. I do love cozies.
Lately I use every moment to crochet Christmas gifts. So, I watch TV but I'm way behind on reading.XD

Nise' said...

So glad you are feeling better! Have a great reading week.

Julie P said...

You still had a nice week Lori! I am sure you will be caught up soon....