"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW - Week 14

No, I am not a new Tabloid Reporter, but it is a feature so 
that we can all get to know each other better.  

This feature will be open from Thursday at 12:01 A.M. and close on Monday at 11:59 P.M. to allow those that want to participate over the weekend the opportunity to do so when they have more time.  So you may want to check back on Tuesday or check the previous week's link on Thursday to view everyone's answers.

Links to all previous weeks at the bottom of the post for those who missed a week or two and want to catch up on everyone's answers.  To do that please link up using the actual post link  instead of the link to your entire blog so people can find your "Enquiring" posts easier. 

If you are just joining this feature 
WELCOME!!!!! 
We all become friends/followers but most of us will never meet in person, this feature is to help us all get to know each other better.


Each Thursday I will post 3 questions for you to answer that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers. 

You don’t have to be a blogger to participate either. I will be using a Linky List for the blogs to use to participate and follow each other around to get to know each other, but if you are not a blogger just answer the questions in the comment section following the post on your favorite blog. Please feel free to click on the links and visit other blogs too. 

This way we not only get to know other bloggers, 
we get to know our followers too.
I am really excited about this meme 
and hope many more people will join the fun!!!!!

Are you interested?
WEEK 14 QUESTIONS
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Do you shop online?
3. Have you ever traveled by train?

 Now be sure to copy and paste the information and your answers into your blog, then come back to link up, so we can come to your blog and read your answers.

I hope you will come back to this meme every week and tell your friends so we can all get to know each other better and get the answers to all the questions 
Enquiring Minds Want To Know!!  

MY ANSWERS:

 1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Procrastination is my biggest pet peeve and many members of my immediate family are experts at it and it drives me nuts! 

2. Do you shop online?
I do a lot of shopping online but that is because I am unable to drive. I used to love to shop, not only at Christmas but year round, but now I either send lists with my husband or shop online to get what I need. 

3. Have you ever traveled by train?
I remember traveling on a train for a field trip for about 30 miles in elementary school but other than that I have never traveled by train.  I woke up yesterday to snow falling outside and the first thing I thought of was the train scene from my favorite movie White Christmas.   



Now it's your turn! 
Let's get to know YOU!!
This Enquiring Mind Wants To Know!
WEEK 13
WEEK 10
WEEK 9
WEEK 8
WEEK 7
WEEK 6
WEEK 5
WEEK 4
WEEK 2
WEEK 1

6 comments:

CMash said...

Good questions. Online shopping...Yes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great questions this week!

Jenni Elyse said...

I didn't even think of the little 30-minute ride by train I did in elementary school too. Great questions! :)

Carol N Wong said...

1. My greatest pet peeve is writing out a very long comment and the computer takes me away from the screen and then I can't find it again.

2. I always shop on-line for my brother who lives in Indiana. I also do it when I shop for books. Now since my husband (lucky guy) can go to any store and find something in his size and it will fit, will start with him too. I asked him once if he was going to try it on first? He sais, why, always fits and it always does!!!!

3. Yes, when I went on a tour to China.
We stayed on the train for two days and nights. I loved it!!!! Slept in the upper bunk and listened to Chinese folk songs piped in on the loud speaker. We all got up to go out to the windows in the hall of the train car when passing over the beautiful Yantze River. Will never forget that.

CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

Hannah Marie said...

I had forgotten that that scene in White Christmas was on a train. :) great questions. :)

Martha Eskuchen said...

Sorry I missed last week but glad to be back.
I have to agree with CarolW -I have on occasion put longer comments into a WORD (or WordPerfect for me) document so if the computer glitches I still have it. :)
Thanks for the fun questions.
Have a great week.