"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!


Welcome to 

Feel Good Friday!!!

Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme.  She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend. 

It is never too late to join!!! 
Go Here For The Details!!!!
I can't wait to read about what made you
Feel Good this week!!
It has been a quiet normal week around here. 
Monday night everyone got together to celebrate Kaden's birthday which was actually last Friday.
  
Wednesday, Jeff and I attended what will probably be the last high school parent meeting we will attend with Jayme. 
We are still looking for a vehicle for Betsy.

The biggest excitement of the week happened Tuesday night when Brandy and Maks were voted off of Dancing With The Stars. We were shocked! Of course we weren't quite as upset as this man Man Shoots TV After Palin Dance.


The one thing that really made my Feel Good this week was Found Guilty 30 Years After Murder.  This murder happened in my hometown the year after I had graduated from high school.  The murdered woman's family including her son, who was just an infant at the time can finally get some closure with this man behind bars.  He was always a suspect but he left town right after the murder and because he finally told another person what he had done and that person came forward. 

Neither of these incidents show my home town or home state in a good light, but from terrible incidents there comes some good.  The first man will get the proper psychological help he needs and the second man is finally where he belongs even after 30 years.

I hope you all had something to Feel Good about this week.  Please tell me all about it!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when family's get closure like that. I live in MN where Jacob Wetterling still hasn't been found and that has been 20 years I think. It is so sad and I shudder to try to put myself in his mom's shoes.

BTW, I voted for you!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thank you for the vote!! I truly love my blog and it's nice when others like it too!!

purplume said...

And sometimes I think the best comes from the worst stuff, although it can be hard to see. XD