"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?



This great meme is hosted by Sheila at

It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.

FINISHED

A Deadly Cliche (A Books by the Bay Mystery)
A Deadly Cliche
by Ellery Adams
Second book in this wonderful series!!
Release Date:  TOMORROW!!!!

Fruit of All Evil (A Farmers' Market Mystery)
Fruit OF ALL EVIL
Second book in this fantastic series!
Paige Shelton will be here March 2nd 
Guest Posting with a giveaway!!!
Release Date: TOMORROW!!!!

Motherhood is Murder (A Maternal Instincts Mystery)
Motherhood is MURDER
by Diana Orgain

CURRENTLY READING

Formula for Murder (A Maternal Instincts Mystery)
Formula for MURDER
by Diana Orgain
Third book in yet another great series!!
Release Date: TOMORROW!!!!

ON DECK
Dead Reckoning (Pinnacle True Crime)
DEAD RECKONING
By Caitlin Rother
This is a non-fiction true crime novel
and a chunkster at 474 pages.
Her virtual tour stops here at
Dollycas's Thoughts
March 10.

Toys
TOYS
By James Patterson & Neil McMahon
(ARC) FOR REVIEW
Release Date: March 14, 2011

Last day to enter the February Giveaways.
The links to the entry posts are in the left sidebar.

Check out the post below for a fun new Meme!!




HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!!
Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agent

7 comments:

Marce said...

DianaO is back, definitely will pick this one up, I had great laughs with Motherhood is Murder.

My post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-are-you-reading.html

Gigi Ann said...

The books by Diana Orgain, sound like my kind of reading, they just went on my TBR list.

I am reading Janet Evanovich's "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" this week.

Bev Hankins said...

Lots of murder and mayhem on your list!

Happy reading. Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer said...

It looks as though you had an enjoyable week. I have all but given up on Patterson, so I shall be interested to hear your thoughts. I hope you have a lovely week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-28.html

justpeachy36 said...

You've got some great books here. I am reading a couple of these in the next couple of weeks....

Have a great reading week!

Julie P said...

I love seeing all the upcoming releases you have on here! You have made my Wish and TBR Lists grow at an alarming rate--should I yell at you, or thank you for that?!? LOL

Anonymous said...

I finished Blood Money by Pepper Smith. It was an excellent mystery. I plan to review it on my blog in a few weeks.