"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome To Cozy Wednesday!!! Stitch Me Deadly Winners!!!

Kicking Off Cozy Wednesday 
With The Announcement Of The Winners 
Of The Stitch Me Deadly Giveaway.
Bette G.
&
Tina M.

Winners were chosen by Random.org.

Thank You to Everyone Who Entered!!!

Check out the next post for a new giveaway!!!


4 comments:

teena3940 said...

Thank You..I will let you know when I receive the book..Can't wait to read this one..Thanks

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, isn't it fun to WIn1 yayi

teena3940 said...

I got my book..Loved it.It only took me 1 day to read it..Thanks..