"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want To Know - Week 39



No, I am not a new Tabloid Reporter, but this is a feature so 
that we can all get to know each other better.  

This feature will be open from Thursday at 12:01 A.M. and close on Monday at 11:59 P.M. to allow those that want to participate over the weekend the opportunity to do so when they have more time.  So you may want to check back on Tuesday or check the previous week's link on Thursday to view everyone's answers.

I will post 3 questions for you to answer 
that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers. 
You don’t have to be a blogger to participate either. I will be using a Linky List for the blogs to use to participate and follow each other around to get to know each other, but if you are not a blogger just answer the questions in the comment section following the post on your favorite blog. Please feel free to click on the links and visit other blogs too.  

It is with great sadness that I tell you next week 
will be the last week of 
Enquiring Minds Want To Know.

After 40 weeks I have decided to end this feature because it never really caught on the way I had hoped it would and there are several other similar features I have found out in the blogosphere.

I have really enjoyed hosting it and loved getting to know more about bloggers and followers.  I am giving you a little notice so you can decide what you will replace this with after June 2.  I am not even sure what I am going to replace it with yet.


WEEK 39 QUESTIONS

1. If you could meet a famous person who would you like to meet?

2. Are you planning a summer vacation?

3. What is your favorite television show?


Now be sure to copy and paste the information and your answers into your blog, then come back to link up, so we can come to your blog and read your answers.

MY ANSWERS:

1. If you could meet a famous person who would you like to meet?

There have been many people I have wanted to meet over the years, but right now, today I would like to attend a convention full of all the authors whose books I love to read.  I still remember the pre-internet days when the authors not only wrote mysteries but were a mystery.  There may have been a picture of them and a little information about them on the book jacket, but today we can converse with them easily, talk about their family, their passions and tell them how much we like their books with a few clicks of a mouse. 

2. Are you planning a summer vacation?

Originally I was hoping for a road trip but with gas prices so high and trying to manipulate around everyone's schedule I am hoping for a 1 day getaway as a family, maybe to a water park.  Hopefully some time in the future we will be able to plan a getaway for me and the hubby or the whole family that lasts longer than one day.  I really hate that the kids have grown up so fast!!

3. What is your favorite television show?

I watch a lot of television and the one show I watch every day is my soap Days of our Lives. I have watched it forever, even used to plan my college classes around it.  Thankfully we now have a DVR so I can record and watch shows when I want.

My favorite night time show this past season has been The Good Wife followed closely by Hawaii Five-0.


Now it's your turn! 
Let's get to know YOU!!
This Enquiring Mind Wants To Know!



4 comments:

CMash said...

Vacation... :( Want to go back to Aruba but won't be until next year...this summer will be by the pool. You are invited!!

Carol said...

Sorry to hear you are closing down Enquiring Minds after next week :(

I have enjoyed taking part. Thanks, Lori.

I enjoyed The Good Wife but could not always catch it late at night here in the UK.

The petrol prices did have an effect on our hol this year, especially as we did 1500 miles, but we had already booked the hol when the prices started to rise.

carol

Linda Kish said...

1. If you could meet a famous person who would you like to meet?

The President...just to tell him my views on things.

2. Are you planning a summer vacation?

No, I get to stay home and take care of the dogs.

3. What is your favorite television show?

Other than my soaps...AMC and OLTL, The Mentalist or Criminal Minds.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Martha Eskuchen said...

Oh - Waterparks are such fun!
Sorry you are stopping this meme, Lori. I will keep doing some comment meme and hope you will visit.