Feel Good Friday!!!
Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend. Go over to her blog for the details.
"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl. She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!
This was another whirlwind week!
Here's what made me Feel Good!!
It was a good week!!!
1. My new glasses came in and really is helping me read faster now that I am getting used to the progressive bifocal.
2. Squeezed in a haircut last Saturday too.
3. Prom was last Saturday night. One more last high school thing for our family.
|Jayme & Paige|
4. My sneaky husband and wonderful kids gave me a new computer for Mother's Day. The netbook was so slow and they were all sick of listening to me complain.
5. Hubby Jeff used our tax return to buy himself a present. A new riding lawnmower. He researched like crazy, finally made a purchase, then the mower went less than 3 times around our yard and died. After a bunch of phone calls he found out that the model he chose has a problem with losing axle pins. Returned that one on Wednesday and brought home his 2nd choice and while the kids have used it more than him, he is still very happy. Funny kids didn't want to use the old push mower at all but the new toy made everyone want to mow the lawn. lol
6. Tomorrow is Jeff's and my 28th Wedding anniversary!!!