"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!



Welcome to
Feel GooFriday!!!

Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.

"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl.  She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!

This was another whirlwind week! 
 Here's what made me Feel Good!!

It was a good week!!!

1. My new glasses came in and really is helping me read faster now that I am getting used to the progressive bifocal.

2. Squeezed in a haircut last Saturday too.

3. Prom was last Saturday night.  One more last high school thing for our family.
Jayme & Paige


4.  My sneaky husband and wonderful kids gave me a new computer for Mother's Day.  The netbook was so slow and they were all sick of listening to me complain.

5.  Hubby Jeff used our tax return to buy himself a present.  A new riding lawnmower.  He researched like crazy, finally made a purchase, then the mower went less than 3 times around our yard and died.  After a bunch of phone calls he found out that the model he chose has a problem with losing axle pins. Returned that one on Wednesday and brought home his 2nd choice and while the kids have used it more than him, he is still very happy.  Funny kids didn't want to use the old push mower at all but the new toy made everyone want to mow the lawn.  lol

6. Tomorrow is Jeff's and my 28th Wedding anniversary!!!

What made you Feel Good this week?
I hope you will take just a moment to share it with me.
  

5 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Anniversary! We have our 29th coming up. It's a good stage in life. I hope you have an exceptional year.

Jackie said...

Happy for you Lori, doesn't it feel good to see clearly!
Jayme and his gal are gorgeous together and Congratulations on the 25, remember our Silver Anniversary because my hair matches the picture frames!
New Computer, YAY and I am jealous sort of as I want a new one but mine will probably last for a lot more years so will have to wait!

Riding Lawnmower, yes that is the way things like that go all the "kids" want to mow when they can sit and not walk!

My fgf was coming here and smiling, also now that blog posts are finally working that was a nice feel good moment too!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Great prom and wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Looks like you really had a grand week! Congrats on the new computer and glasses. Correct eye gear and a fast computer sure help!
Enjoy!

Julie said...

What a wonderful, fun-filled week for you! I hope good and great things continue to happen! I felt good just reading this post!