"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading??



This great meme is hosted by Sheila at

It's a great way to start the week and
find out what other bloggers are reading.
My To-Be-Read pile has grown to an
unbelievable number thanks to this meme.

FINISHED
Alice Bliss: A Novel
Alice Bliss
by Laura Harrington
Release Date: June 6, 2011
Review and Q&A June 5th.


Ink Flamingos: A Tattoo Shop Mystery

Ink Flamingos

by Karen E. Olson

Karen will be here on June 8th!!



A Parfait Murder: A Mystery A La Mode
A Parfait Murder
by Wendy Lyn Watson
Review will be posed tomorrow!!

Finger Lickin' Dead (A Memphis BBQ Mystery)
Finger Lickin' Dead
by Riley Adams
Review coming soon!!

CURRENTLY READING
Dire Threads (A Threadville Mystery)
Dire Threads
by Janet Bolin
Brand New Series!!!
Janet will be Guest Posting June 22!

ON DECK
Sentenced to Death (A Booktown Mystery)
Sentenced To Death
by Lorna Barrett
Released Date: June 7, 2011

Grace Interrupted (A Manor House Mystery)
Grace Interrupted
by Julie Hyzy
Release Date: June 7, 2011
Julie Will Be Guest Posting 
Here On June 15th!!

To Sketch a Thief (A Portrait of Crime Mystery)
To Sketch A Thief
by Sharon Pape
Release Date: June 7, 2011


Check out giveaways in the left sidebar and be sure to enter!!


Tomorrow is the last day of the 
Splash Into Summer Giveaway Hop!
A link to over 300 giveaways can be found in the post!



Have a great week READING!!!

Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agent

8 comments:

Carol said...

Have heard good things about Alice Bliss.
Will look out for your review and Q&A.

Have a good reading week, Lori

carol

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a fun reading week Lori! I know I need to get back on track with your challenge - I am doing it every month... just not taking the time to conenct it... GAH :)

Paul said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Here's my Monday List

~ Paul

Jennifer said...

Alice Bliss is on my shelves. I am hoping to get to it soon. As usual your books look wonderful. Enjoy your weeks and your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-41.html

pussreboots said...

Great selection of books. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

The1stdaughter said...

Love the new site look! So pretty!

I'm eager to hear what you thought of Alice Bliss. I've been tempted to read it because of Beth Hoffman's endorsement and I love basically anything she does. I'll be waiting for your review!

Hope you have a great holiday weekend and get in some great reading! Thanks so much for stopping by earlier!

Teddyree said...

Love the covers of all the cozy's. Lots of bloggers talking about Alice Bliss, will have to look it up. Have a great week and happy reading :)

gautami tripathy said...

You did good. Come, have a look at what I read last week!

Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!