"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

FEEL GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!





Welcome to
Feel GooFriday!!!

Erika had found that a lot of her bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so she thought she might try her very own meme. She just wanted everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.  Go over to her blog for the details.

"The Girl" is busy constructing a new website so for the time being this feature is being hosted by lia sophia tomgirl.  She has a great blog, be sure to check it out!

This was another whirlwind week! 
 Here's what made me Feel Good!!

1.  Osama bin Laden is gone from the face of the Earth.  I am sure this made many people Feel Good!

2. Spring has finally Sprung here in Wisconsin.  Sunny today and the temperature should hit 60 degrees.

3. Jaymeson's graduation announcements arrived this week.  I can't believe he will be graduating from high school on June 11.  This year flew by way too fast.  I will no longer have any children attending Fall River Public Schools.

4. I was privileged to have author Miranda James Guest Post on my blog this week and next week Elaine Viets and Avery Aames will be guest posting. So many good books were released this month and even more coming out in June.  I need more reading time just to keep up, but I love reading, reviewing and sharing my books.

5.  Mother's Day is Sunday and I am blessed to have two wonderful mothers, the one that gave birth to me and raised me and the other that I received the day I married her son.  One is in heaven watching over me and the other is here on Earth supporting me every day!


Happy Mother's Day Moms!!!

What made you Feel Good this week?
I hope you will take just a moment to share it with me.
  

No comments: