"All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape."
--Author Christopher Benson

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE NEW ESCAPE WITH DOLLYCAS INTO A NEW BOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW BLOG!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY-MAY 2011

These wonderful books are available today 
wherever books are sold!!

My Recommendations

Mind Your Own Beeswax (A Queen Bee Mystery)

Pumped for Murder: A Dead-End Job Mystery

Flowerbed of State (A White House Gardener Mystery)

The Wedding Shawl: A Seaside Knitters Mystery
Sally will be here May 17th to visit and I will post my complete review then!!

Classified as Murder (Cat in the Stacks Mystery)
Miranda will be guest posting on May 4 and I will post my full review at that time.

Lost and Fondue (CHEESE SHOP MYSTERY)
I will be reading this book this week and Avery will be here on May 11 for Cozy Wednesday.
The first book in this series, The Long Quiche Goodbye
just won an Agatha Award for Best First Novel!!

Spider Web (Benni Harper Mystery)
I have loved this whole series and hope to read this one soon!!

Murder Under Cover: A Bibliophile Mystery
This is also on my reading schedule for this week.  
The rest of the series was really good so I am really looking forward to this one.

The Measby Murder Enquiry (Ivy Beasley)
I ran out of time for this one but hope to get to it soon!!

Other Books Being Released Today You Might Enjoy!!
10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club)Shake, Murder, and Roll: A Bunco Babes MysteryDead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11)Under the LakeMrs. Jeffries Forges Ahead (A Victorian Mystery)The Worst ThingMr. Monk on the Road

All these books can be order online from Amazon.com just by clicking on the picture.  They are also available at most brick and mortar bookstores including Book World (found in the upper Midwest) one of my newest sponsors and other online bookstores.

What a wonderful month for new books!!
Pick up some of these fantastic books 
and plan your "Escape" today!!!

Your Escape With A Good Book Travel Agent

No comments: